SWEDETECH RACING ENGINES CUSTOMER SUPPORT SCHEDULE
SwedeTech Racing Engines, one of the premier kart engine preparation companies in the United States, is set to travel across America to offer trackside support at several of the countries premier events. Scoring wins and podiums at every major series of competition entered in 2017, the California based outfit will look to build upon their success and add to their already stout 2017 resume.
“We pride ourselves on some of the fastest engines in the karting industry, but also on top notch sales, service and trackside support,” explains SwedeTech Racing Engines Jason Berry. “We put a lot of time and effort into our preparation and making sure our customers have the best possible package, but we go above and beyond our shop work to ensure these racers also have the best trackside support program as well.”
Departing their shop in Wilton, California, SwedeTech Racing Engines will be in attendance at the following events:
- International Kart Federation Road Race Grand Nationals – The Ridge Motorsports Park – Shelton, Washington – August 1-4
- Multiple Unlimited All-Star races leading up to the UAS Grand Nationals – Phoenix, Arizona – September 22-23
- SuperKarts! USA Pro Tour SummerNationals – New Castle, Indiana – August 10-13
- SuperKarts! USA California Pro Kart Challenge – Monterey, California – September 1-2
- Northern California Karting Club Road Racers – Thunderhill, California – September 2-3
- Sanzaru ROK Cup – Sonoma, California – September 3
Berry continued, “Our customers trust us to provide them the power to be at the front of the field, but we want to make sure we also give them the support they need to win.”
SwedeTech Racing Engines also has engine rental programs available.
For more information on SwedeTech, please contact them at 916.687.3980, email Info@SwedeTechRacing.com or visit them online at www.SwedeTechRacing.com.