KICK-OFF EVENT FOR 2020 WKA MANUFACTURERS CUP IS ON THE HORIZON
With the opening event of the 2020 World Karting Association (WKA) Manufacturers Cup only three weeks away, series officials continue to plan and prepare for the annual event. Taking place in the confines of the famed Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida, the 45th Annual Daytona Kart Week and WKA series continues to evolve with the addition of the Vortex ROK engine platform and huge prize packages for series competitors.
“We are putting the finishing touches on our kick-off event for 2020,” explains WKA’s Kevin Williams. “We have received tremendous support from ROK Cup USA and their staff to bring increased professionalism to the program as well as awards and prizes from Vortex Italy as we look to expand our program. With the event three weeks away, we are now in the home stretch before the holidays with deadlines looming.”
– Pre-entry discounts expire December 10 – Enter HERE.
– Prize package of ROK Cup USA Florida Winter Tour Entries for Daytona and the Champions of the WKA Florida Winter Cup Series, (Daytona December 2019 and Orlando February 2020) will receive ROK the RIO entry prize packages – Click HERE for more information.
– Paddock parking reservations – Click HERE for more information
– All air-cooled engine classes will utilize the Bridgestone YLC compound tire while all water-cooled classes will use Bridgestone YNB. It is the drivers and team’s responsibility to ensure they have tires prior to arriving at the event. WKA does not sell tires nor will the Vortex ROK support vehicle.
Prize Package Information:
Daytona event kick-off prizes for all classes:
– First – Entry package for complete 2020 Florida Winter Tour
– Second – Single event entry package for 2020 Florida Winter Tour
– Third – Single event entry only for 2020 Florida Winter Tour
*Podium finishers in the Briggs & Stratton 206 classes will receive a ROK Micro/Mini Engine rental courtesy of WKA
WKA Florida Winter Cup (Daytona and Orlando):
All class championships and podium finishers of the WKA Florida Winter Cup, which is the combined points totals for each class from the Daytona (December 2019) and Orlando (February 2020) events will receive the following:
– Champion – Full entry package for 2020 ROK the RIO
– Second – Entry only to 2020 ROK the RIO
– Third – Race tires for 2020 ROK the RIO
*Podium finishers in LO206 will receive a ROK Micro/Mini Engine rental courtesy of WKA
For the 100cc Junior and Senior classes, the first ten entrants in each of these class that register for the four WKA Manufacturers Cup event weekends by December 10th, 2019 will receive a VLR Engine package for $500.00 plus shipping. The WKA-VLR Engine Full Season Entry Promotion form can be downloaded HERE.
Promotional Pricing Structure:
Micro ROK – WKA Price $1300.00 Retail $1600.00 (Limit 20)
Mini ROK – WKA Price $1300.00 Retail $1600.00 (Limit 20)
VLR 100cc – WKA Price $1300.00 Retail $1650.00 (Limit 20)
ROK GP – WKA Price $2400.00 Retail $2800.00 (Limit 15)
ROK Shifter – WKA Price $3300.00 Retail $3800.00 (Limit 15)
*Paid Entry to WKA Daytona or Orlando is required
** All engines packages come complete less engine mount
***Promotional pricing ends February 29th, 2020
Williams added, “Additionally, for teams and drivers competing in the 2020 Florida Winter Tour, this is a great way to get some pre-series testing in with your Vortex ROK engines.”
Please note that the Vortex Engines/Parts truck will be on site providing sales while ROK Cup USA will be on site to provide support and service.
For more information on the World Karting Association Manufacturers Cup, please contact WKA at firstname.lastname@example.org or www.worldkarting.com.
For more information on ROK Cup USA, ROK Cup Promotions and the 2020 ROK Cup USA program, please contact ROK Cup USA at (407) 476-5635 or email@example.com or email Garett Potter at firstname.lastname@example.org.